290282 Hwy 552, Rural Foothills County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1019169
- Size: 14.66 acres
- Price: $1,650,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1980
Serene country living awaits in this gorgeous home on 14-acres with majestic mountain, rolling river and city skyline views. Arrive through the private gated entrance along the tree-lined driveway to paradise! Every element of this home is dramatic and elegant from the striking architectural details to the extraordinary millwork! The grandeur of this home immediately impresses with soaring ceilings, floor to ceiling windows allowing for endless views and an abundance of natural light, rich hardwood flooring all surrounding the exquisite spiral open riser staircase. Put your feet up in front of the gorgeous copper fireplace in the grand living room with tall ceilings and exposed wood beams or enjoy evening cocktails on the adjacent deck with ambient outdoor fireplace and unobstructed tranquil views. The gourmet kitchen is designed for a single chef or multiple cooks at the same time, which makes it perfect for hosting large catered gatherings or more intimate affairs – multiple islands, walk-in pantry, high-end appliances including gas range simplify entertaining or family mealtimes. The main floor offers a unique use of space with 2 bedrooms, full bathroom and laundry all conveniently tucked away from the main living areas. Ascend the glamourous spiral staircase to the upper-level office/work area with the same breathtaking views overlooking the rolling valley below. The master is an indulgent retreat with unique architecture featuring floor to ceiling windows on the curved exterior wall allowing you soak in the views while sipping your morning coffee in bed, wood-beamed ceiling, large sitting area and decadent ensuite with dual sinks, oversized curbless shower and magazine-worthy walk-in closet. The other bedroom on this level is spacious and bright with its own ensuite and balcony to curl up on with a good book. The walkout lower level is the perfect extension of the home and is ideal for both unwinding and playfulness with billiards area, fantastic wet bar and beautiful fireplace. Plus 2 more bedrooms and a full bathroom. Walkout to the patio for a relaxing soak in the hot tub with usable seating in every season. This sensational home is only rivalled by the views which provide the atmosphere on both the upper decks and lower patio, while convening for summer barbeques, sipping morning coffees or enjoying the country sunsets with 180-degree panoramic views. Pride of ownership is evident throughout this marvellous home saddled by picturesque landscape. Check out the virtual tour to fully appreciate this property and the grandeur of the home as there is too much to mention.
Contact Sam Olschewski About MLS® A1019169
Sam Olschewski, 403-278-2900 at RE/MAX FIRST, 115, 8820 BLACKFOOT TRAIL S.E., Calgary, Alberta, T2J3J1
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1019169
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 Storey
- Year Built: 1980
- Lot Size: 14.66 acres
- Lot Shape: Back Yard,Cleared,Front Yard,Garden,No Neighbours Behind,Landscaped,Many Trees,Private,Secluded,See Remarks,Views
- Total Floor Area: 4,861 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Foothills County
- City: Rural Foothills County
- Postal Code: T1S 4Z9
- Included: Air Conditioner- central x4, alarm/security system, pool table, shuffleboard, hot tub (as is), fridge drawers x2 and warming drawer, central vacuum
- Bedrooms: 5 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 4 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 9
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Cleared, Front Yard, Garden, No Neighbours Behind, Landscaped, Many Trees, Private, Secluded, See Remarks, Views
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Wood Frame
- Roof: Rolled/Hot Mop
- Front Exposure: SW
services & amenities
- Parking: Triple Garage Attached, Insulated, Heated Garage, Oversized
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Foothills County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!