51123 Twp Rd 234, Rural Rocky View County
3 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: C4303559
- Size: 160.00 acres
- Price: $5,995,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2016
This exquisite home is the peak of elegance. This contemporary European-design offers privacy & seclusion, thanks to the surrounding breathtaking scenery. Enjoy stunning views of the nearby valley & the sprawling Rocky Mountain peaks. Warm colors & perfectly poised windows reveal the seemingly endless landscape, guaranteeing that nature will be your ever-changing backdrop. Whether you host cozy gatherings or lively celebrations, this home will be the perfect venue. The subtle touches of elegance found in each room complement the modern design. Each detail elevates comfort & convenience, from grand windows & motorized cabinets, to cylindrical sinks & floating toilets. Family will lounge around your outdoor dining table, your fireplace crackling merrily. Friends will gather around your marble island while you craft a masterpiece. The master suite (accessed by the custom steel staircase or the elevator) embraces the same modest elegance as the rest of the home, while capturing the essence of mountain living. In the master en suite you’ll soak in the freestanding tub while watching the sun set. The washroom features luxurious touches, like a heated floor and towel warmer. Enjoy a sanctuary among the clouds in the third floor’s fully enclosed lookout, featuring an unobstructed 180-degree mountain view. The lower level offers plenty of space for kids or guests. The three bedrooms each have their own en suite and surround a central family room and laundry facility. The spacious, one-of-a-kind recreation room is a blank canvas for whatever endeavors you may want to pursue, from displaying your automobile collection, to keeping active in your gym, or producing beautiful paintings in your art studio. The property’s original log house, now fully renovated, is perfect for guest quarters or for live-in help. The shop provides a great home for all your toys and equipment. You deserve a home that matches your elegance and suits your needs, and we hope you will join us to experience this breathtaking property in person.
Contact Sam Olschewski About MLS® C4303559
Sam Olschewski, 403-278-2900 at RE/MAX FIRST, 115, 8820 BLACKFOOT TRAIL S.E., Calgary, Alberta, T2J3J1
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4303559
- Style: Acreage with Residence,3 Storey
- Year Built: 2016
- Lot Size: 160.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Low Maintenance Landscape,Landscaped,Many Trees,Standard Shaped Lot,Private,Secluded,Sloped,Treed,Views
- Total Floor Area: 6,221 sq.ft
- Condo Name: Z-name Not Listed
- Neighbourhood: Rural Rocky View County
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T0L 0K0
- Included: Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, See Remarks, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum System(s), Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 1)
- Bathrooms: Full: 5
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Floor Finish: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Low Maintenance Landscape, Landscaped, Many Trees, Standard Shaped Lot, Private, Secluded, Sloped, Treed, Views
- Exterior Finish: Metal Frame, Metal Siding , Stucco, Wood Frame
- Roof: Metal
- Front Exposure: NE
services & amenities
- Parking: Insulated, Heated Garage, Oversized, Quad or More Attached, Workshop in Garage
- Heating: In Floor,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!